Mozzarella and Parmesan loaded Bruschettas
This really easy Bruschetta makes a tasty lunch or starter.
Really simple and nice and quick but loaded with goodies!
Preferably make the onion and tomato mix a few hours before you want to eat your Bruschetta and put it in the fridge so it gets time to marinate. Though it doesn’t matter too much if you do it all at once.
2 slices of nice crusty bread
Nocentella olives (or your choice of olive)
1 Small Red onion
2 Large Beef tomato
1 Clove garlic
4 slices of Napoli or Milano salami
1 mozzarella ball
Fresh basil leaves
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Dice the onion and garlic.
2. In a bowl mix the onions, garlic, and basil.
3. Add olive oil, drizzle of balsamic vinegar and salt, pepper and paprika.
4. Slice the tomato.
5. Pitt the olives.
6. Lightly toast your bread.
7. Drizzle olive oil over the bread.
8. Top with the onions and then slices of tomato.
9. Then add the salami then olives.
10. Top with slices of mozzarella and finish with Parmesan.
11. Place under a heated grill until cheese has browned.
I think you might have to join via your personal one, but totally understand if you’re not into that! Still hope to have you join our group, it’d be awesome to have you in it 🙂
these look so good, I’m going to have to give this a try for sure 🙂
I was wondering if you were on FB at all? It would be amazing if you could share your recipe in our group, would love for you to join our community of food lovers! Check us out here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OnlyGoodEats/
Thanks, I have a page of the same name on FB not sure if I can share in your group via my page but will give it a go.