Really simple and nice and quick but loaded with goodies!
Preferably make the onion and tomato mix a few hours before you want to eat your Bruschetta and put it in the fridge so it gets time to marinate. Though it doesn’t matter too much if you do it all at once.
2 slices of nice crusty bread
Nocentella olives (or your choice of olive)
1 Small Red onion
2 Large Beef tomato
1 Clove garlic
4 slices of Napoli or Milano salami
1 mozzarella ball
Fresh basil leaves
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Dice the onion and garlic.
2. In a bowl mix the onions, garlic, and basil.
3. Add olive oil, drizzle of balsamic vinegar and salt, pepper and paprika.
4. Slice the tomato.
5. Pitt the olives.
6. Lightly toast your bread.
7. Drizzle olive oil over the bread.
8. Top with the onions and then slices of tomato.
9. Then add the salami then olives.
10. Top with slices of mozzarella and finish with Parmesan.
11. Place under a heated grill until cheese has browned.